My humble Lemon yogurt cake with Lemon zest frosting

Yesterday's night out of sudden I would like to bake a cake and quickly I went to my fridge see anything left over.

I found a Lemon and yogurt inside my fridge so I decided to bake a Lemon yogurt cake with Lemon frosting.

Ingredients -  Lemon yogurt cake

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
1 cups yogurt
2 teaspoon lemon juice
3 teaspoon sunflower oil
1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
1 tablespoon lemon zest.
1 cups sugar.
3 large eggs.

Ingredients -  Lemon zest frosting

1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pans.
4 teaspoon lemon juice.
1 tablespoon lemon zest.
1 cups icing sugar

Baking methods: -

Lemon yogurt cake - Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius

Whisk flour, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, sunflower oil, baking powder, eggs and sugar together in a bowl.

Rub some butter at the pan

Bake in the preheated oven until cake pulls away from sides of pan, 40 to 45 minutes.

Lemon frosting - Beat butter, lemon zest,  lemon juice and icing sugar in a large bowl using manual (hand) until light and fluffy.

Tada... My humble Lemon yogurt cake is ready to serve.

Happy trying!

Comments

Popular Posts