Save more discounts from motherhood.com.my?

Recently I have come across with a baby and mummy website. Just the right timing for me to shop around for online as my tummy is getting bigger and heavier so I seldom shop at retail or walking around to purchase my pre-preparation for baby stuff. All just in one click to save time, convenient and the most important no need to fight a parking spot with others in the mall.

Motherhood.com.my is a marketplace for parents and expecting mums to shop for products and services covering maternitynewbornbabytoddler and kids. They also provide useful information such as parenting tips, breastfeeding guide, brand reviews, free sample request and mum's testimonials to help couples through their parenting journey.

You can find the most complete range of baby products online, covering categories from diapers, feeding, baby food, bathing accessories, strollers, car seats, bedding & nursery items, baby fashion, maternity wear, wide range of toys and kids educational materials.

Motherhood.com.my is No.1 Largest online baby and maternity in Malaysia (based on google analytics and survey okay!)

☝️What's happening now in motherhood.com.my?

👉Pigeon Online Sale

👉Best Seller Campaign Motherhood.com.my

👉First Anniversary Grand Sale - 10 super deal everyday from 29th May 2017 to 3rd June 2017

And the most important is many more deals for all amazing moms in Malaysia like me :p

Comments

Popular Posts