Cafe Food Chemistry little gems and hideouts cafes in Bandar Sunway.

Today I'm going for lunch with my mum and baby, my friend introduced me this little gems and hideouts cafes in Bandar Sunway.


Cafe Food Chemistry

Outdoor seat
Cozy seat

I love this wall 


What's so special about the food?

The food Is Western inspired recipes such like delicious club sandwiches, pastas,  Fish platter , Hawaiian Loco Moco and not forget the speciality coffee with Colombia coffee bean.

Mouth-watering western inspired recipes

Food Chemistry special burger

Yellow Submarine sandwich

Chicken Parmesan pasta

Skillet Carbonara pasta

Tada... Are you hungry?



Nachoes

Loco Moco rice

Tacos

Oh my food!

I love the menu design ♥️

Fish platter

Pesto rice

Look at the food :)

Mango Lassi
It's Fresh!

Hot Latte


And what we love most is the staff very friendly that's make our cafe-hopping experience more enjoyable.

It is the combination of the various factors – good coffee, nice music, comfortable setting, and comfort food.

This is I believe that contribute to a great environment.

Friendly Chef Sumiko

Let's eat!


More enquiry for party celebration or catering services can contact :

603-56126111

No. 68, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.



Behind the screen...

When my son Kason mess around 🙄


Comments

Popular Posts