Pak John Steamboat & BBQ at eCurve.

My kids a Big fans for steamboat and BBQ. After watching movie at mmcineplexes.
My girl requested me dine at Pak John Steamboat & BBQ located Lower ground floor.


I look at the leaflet and for the price, I can said it’s one of the best Halal and affordable Steamboat & BBQ in town.


Is come with a special station for Dim Sum, Smoked Duck, slice Beef, Abalone, Lamb, Waffle upon order at the counter. And another best is self DIY Ice kacang and sweet corn in the cup :)

Dim Sum + Buffet Dish

Smoked Duck slice

Abalone slice

Delicious :)

I choose Prawn soup base

My self DIY Ice Kacang

My waffle Ice cream


About

STEAMBOAT & BBQ - Fry all you want or just get going with the food in soup,it is all up to your choice of sensational dish-mix!



At Pak John, they serve urban cuisine consists of the most on-trend modern food yet reinvented into magnificent subtle creations that sum up as a one of a kind genre.



By implementing years of experience in the culinary industry, they proudly present us with the most sensual urban cuisines that will satisfy us no matter we are a steamboat fanatic, a Yong Tao Foo dinner or a regular cafe goer. We serve not one kind but all.



It is new, but this young yet extravagant concept will be what our stomach deserves here in Pak John. Hence,welcome to the sensual side of food.





Restaurant Pak John Steamboat & BBQ.
eCurve. Lot LG-13A & LG-15, Lower Ground Floor, eCurve. No. 2A, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, Selangor.

Tel: 03-7733 3913

Comments

Popular Posts