Korean Secret Bento-Box by Barcook Malaysia


Is such a good experience for me last weekend when i was invited for a Korean Secret Bento-Box cake review by Barcook Malaysia.


Personally I am a Bread and Cake lover, I am truly amazed by the creativity and variety of choices to choose just for the bread section.











Now let me introduce their Korean Secret Bento-Box 🍰

Here's my creativity design 1

I designed my own Secret Bento-Box

Open inside for my 2 designed

3rd my choosen cake is inside Bento-Box

Tada... Now you can send to your someone's ❤️

Oreo Flavour

Strawberry flavour

Chocolate flavour


The Korean Secret Bento-Box is priced as bellows:

1. Chocolate Bento =RM16.80 per box

2. Strawberry Bento =RM16.80 per box

3. Oreo Bento =RM16.80 per box

# All Bento -Box comes with a free marker

Buy 1 FREE 1 for 1 st 50 customers (Limit to 1 set per customer only)

Launch Date:
1. 18 May (Saturday)
The Gardens, Midvalley start from 11am
** Promotion (1 Day only)

2. 21 May (Tuesday)
The Sphere, Bangsar South, start from 12noon
** Promotion (1 Day only)

3. 25 May (Saturday)
IOI Mall, Puchong, start from 11am

Barcook Bakery outlets:

1. The Gardens, Midvalley
LG-225, Lower Ground Floor
Tel : 03-2202 2234

2. The Sphere, Bangsar South
UG-7, Upper Ground Floor
Tel : 03-2732 0821/ 0822

3. IOI Mall, Puchong
Lot G00A3A & G00A5B, Ground Floor
Tel : 03-8074 7725

More info :
Facebook : barcookbakerymalaysia
Instagram : barcook_my


Comments

Popular Posts