Best staycation only at Best Western I-City, Shah Alam


Best Western I-City Shah Alam was designed for business and family. Strategically located in I-City.
STAY, WORK, PLAY!
Hotel entrance

No matter you come for STAYcation, Business WORK or PLAYing with kids.
Best Western i-City, the latest business class hotel is the preferred choice for local and international business and leisure travelers.
Cozy lobby

I love this concept of My Stay is My Way (24 hour check-in) really conveniece for me especially with kids.
My Stay is My Way (24 hour check-in)
Tadaa... Love my room
Personalised welcome message from the GM Anthony Kong

My lunch will be room dining. I just need to scan the QR code located near the dressing table, then select my food / drinks and click ‘order’. The meal will be sent straight to my room by the hotel associates. 
 Food menu
Beverage menu
Coffee Lamb 
 Tuna Miso
Suck It-up
My Go Beyond Signature menu

My Breakfast in the next day is free and easy from 6.30am to 10.30am.
Western Asia buffet style
Freshly bake pastry - yummy

Let's experience The View Café, all day dining restaurant with an alfresco dinning experience.




So chill

Remember to try The Seafood BBQ All-You-Can-Eat on every Friday 7pm - 10pm includes one bottle of Beer or Mocktail.



 Hot food
 Dessert
 Fresh seafood
Fresh seafood
Seafood BBQ All-You-Can-Eat

About Best Western I-City

Best Western i-City Shah Alam Shah Alam, perfect for business or pleasure travelers. It is 45-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 15 minutes away from AEON shopping center, Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque (Blue Mosque), and Muzium Sultan Alam Shah.
Be

With easy access to a theme park, modern business facilities and more

The hotel is just within 5 minutes leisurely stroll to i-City Theme Park, built over 24 acres of land. Discover its main attractions including WaterWorld, SnoWalk, City of Digital Lights, and many more!
i-City Theme Park
i-City Theme Park
i-City Theme Park
i-City Theme Park
Red carpet

CENTRAL i-City is conveniently located within a 5-minute drive or a 10-minute walk from Best Western i-City Shah Alam.




Hotel also provides free shuttle service 5 times daily to and from the mall for the convenience of its guest.
                   


Best Western i-City Shah Alam Shah Alam, the ideal choice for a balanced work, play and never ending fun!

Beautiful night view from my room

As for dinner on Saturday night, i had a chance to try the QR code ordering system from the restaurant, So convenient!



Sunday Hi tea from 12.30pm-4pm

 Variety of cakes and dessert
 
Also the latest highlight promotion from  Best Western I-City currently they are offering all hotel guests FREE UNLIMITED access to the waterpark.


Yes you heard it right! All Best Western i-City Shah Alam guests get FREE unlimited access to Water World i-City theme park. So pack your swimming gear before you check-in…let’s splash!





Stay & Splash Promotion Package (RM180nett) includes:

·       2 Days 1 Night stay in Superior room

·       Breakfast for 2 persons

·       Free admission to WaterWorld for 2 adults

·       Stay period – 24 Nov to 31 Dec 2018

Please watch this video. Thanks

Visit their website, Facebook or call for reservations and inquiries.

BEST WESTERN I-CITY
A-GF-01, No. 6 Persiaran Multimedia,
Section 7, I-city,
40000 Shah Alam
Tel: 03-5521 9000


Comments

Popular Posts