Collagen drink Malaysia (JEANC COLLAGEN DRINK + ASTAXANTHIN)


ABOUT JEANC

https://jeanc.my/ started because they believe that they can create a high quality beauty product which is affordable.

JeanC Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink was launched in October 2019 and had sold over 1000 boxes to date.

30 Days Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink

ABOUT JEANC COLLAGEN DRINK + ASTAXANTHIN .

You will get flawless skin in 30 days.

JEANC Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink + Astaxanthin provides 3000mg marine collagen peptides,
100mg vitamin C & 10mg AstaReal astaxanthin in each serving .


More details about the product can be found here:

MY 30 DAY SKIN CHALLENGE WITH JEANC

For this challenge, I will be required to:

1. Drink JEANC collagen drink everyday for 30 days .

2. Blog my progress on day 1, day 10, day 20 & day 30 .


Here's my:
Day 1 - I am exciting about this challenge and now i will brief summary of this product . The packaging is beautiful and neat looking. There are individual pack in sachet, so is convenient to bring out or during travel. I mixed with warm water and stir well with water.

Day 10

Day 10 - Is been 10days after i consume JEANC collagen drink, i would like to elaborate the taste is sweet like berries and easy to drink,the smell is good and refreshing and is berries color overall looks lovely. About my skin improvement (i feel more hydrating)


I am looking forward to the end of my 30 day challenge. So stay tuned for my next blogs post.

Please watch this video clips


For more information, Kindly contact


Adress:
No 2-2, Dataran Sunway, Jalan PJU 5/15,
Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya
47810 Selangor, Malaysia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts