Celebrate my Girlfriend Birthday at Oppa Steamboat Kepong

It's was my girlfriend Jess Belated Birthday. So with my others beastie we suggested for a steamboat buffet to surprise her.
I make a call earlier at 3pm to booking a table for 4 pax to avoid any disappointed or full house.

Right at 7.40pm I reach the restaurant and pass the cake to the counter as my other 2 friends is already reach earlier than me included the Birthday girl. Once I seated my girlfriend aldy warm the food for me do I just sit and started eat :) while eating half way my other girlfriend reach. So I quickly inform the waitress to bring out the cake by 9pm.

We chat we eat and time pass 9pm. The waitress on the Birthday music and being out the cake, candle blow and cut. All went well accordingly the plan. Jess the Birthday girl is surprise and thanks us for the well organised.

We paid Rm180 in total of bill of 4pax. Just because my girlfriend Birthday date is aldy pass 4days ago so she don't entitled for the Birthday discount. But doesn't matter as we paid for her dinner 😉.

Let's look at the food we have on that night...

Comments

Popular Posts